Univerge Blue Engage
UNIVERGE BLUE® ENGAGE improves the handling and oversight of communications through a range of agent and supervisor contact center services.
- Highly flexible solution including easy deployment for remote / home workers. Scalable from the smallest call-centric teams to large omni-channel environments.
- Streamlines incoming inquiries from multiple channels using smart routing and delivers context to agents for optimal customer experience.
- Reduces response time and improves service quality along with caller and agent experiences.
- Compatibility with most CRM and ERP systems and collaborative apps ensures easy adoption and minimizes disruptions.
Real-time monitoring and permission-based activity reports bring transparency to agent and contact center performance.
- Contact monitoring includes phone, email and chat interactions.
- Centralized performance data results in more accurate call center reports and analysis.
- Call monitoring can be analyzed by skill set, group provisioning and agent profile.
- Flexible agent-controlled multimedia recordings can be stored for easy, permission-based online retrieval.
- Customizable agent statuses deliver heightened visibility and assist in the efficient fielding of interactions.
UNIVERGE BLUE® ENGAGE offers a broad set of services to streamline the caller experiences and ensure service and staffing levels are sustained.
- Automatic call distribution can be synchronized based on select function, region, time of day and by organization - or industry-specific criteria.
- Customized voice prompts allow callers to self-manage their call, retrieving information needed, reaching a specific department or individual and contacting an agent when required. Easy-IVR wizard makes set up crazy simple!
- Silent mode along with phone and web-based conversation prompts allows supervisors to monitor agent activity to check performance and ensure calls are handled correctly.
- A secure widget-based dashboard provides easy access to real-time reporting on all activity for total transparency.
- Outreach tools power two-way conversations and extend contact center reach while respecting audience preferences
Using advanced skill-based routing with automatic call distribution (ACD), callers are directed to the next available agent and the most suitably trained agent available.
- Faster, more appropriate and efficient resolution of calls, with omni-channel options like chat and e-mail to take the conversation beyond voice.
- A customizable agent client, offering desktop and browser versions, easily integrates with standard CRM platforms and critical business apps for broad and intuitive access to essential information and resources.
- The agent client is configurable to specific requirements or frequent caller requests.
- Calls can be answered via a built-in smartphone application, traditional desktop telephone, or over a VoIP connection.
- Evaluate, annotate, and provide structured feedback to agents on their interactions, helping to enhance agent skills and customer experience.
- Automatically gather feedback from customers immediately following their contact center interaction, based on customizable templates.
- Agent scheduling capabilities help ensure contact center staffing is always ready to meet customer demand.
Automate Sales Cycle and Gain Insights
- Automate workflows and maximize employee efficiency
- Drive customer retention: Personalize contacts with screen pops
- Save time switching between apps, eliminate misdials, take notes on calls
- Easy to use and deploy integration, no heavy training or implementation costs